CIE Learning Pathway 2021-2026

The following learning pathway shows the various certificates and programmes which are offered by CIE beginning intake year 2021. You may find our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page useful to learn more about our upgraded syllabus.

CIE Level 1 Learning - Foundation Level

Learning Timeline: 2 Weeks - 4 Weeks (1 Month)

The CIE Level 1 Learning is a pre-requisite for all other programmes offered in our institution. The syllabus is developed as an entry-level certificate specially for aspiring students who belong to our target group.

Click on the tabs below to read more information:

  • SPM Graduates
  • School Leavers (Age 16 & Above)
  • Therapists (With No Certificate in Beauty)
  • Nurses (Who are keen to work in the aesthetic industry)
  • Beauty Entrepreneur (Basic knowledge for aspiring stockists)

The syllabus for our CIE Level 1 programme is suited towards individuals who do not have any formal education in the beauty industry and are curious to learn more. Hence, the syllabus are entry-level and basic to grasp, but equally sufficient to provide a firm and essential foundation to the student.

Since the syllabus for CIE Level 1 was developed targeting busy young professionals, or school leavers who have yet to make their next move to leave home, we have developed our syllabus with a 70% online theory learning capabilities. The remaining 30% for the practical is then done at the nearest CIE authorised training centres located nearest to our student. Learning online means it provides greater flexibility for our students to complete their course, while they can choose to start their practical lessons once they have completed their online learning modules.

Click on the tabs below to read more information:

  • SPM Graduates
  • School Leavers (Age 16 & Above)
  • Therapists (With No Certificate in Beauty)
  • Beauty Entrepreneur (Salon Owners)

The syllabus for our CIE Level 2 programme is suited towards individuals who do have a interest in the beauty industry and are keen to pursue a career in beauty. Hence, the syllabus are medium-level and starts with the study of the face. The face is the more basic area for aspiring beautician to develop their skills. 

CIE Level 2 syllabus is tailored for students who wish to pursue a global certification with CIBTAC Level 3 Diploma in Facial Applications (UK). The fundamental learning positioning of CIE Level 2 programmes ensures that students are able to prepare themselves for the CIBTAC programme.

CIE Level 2 syllabus leads our students to the certifications for SKM I & II. All students will have to sit for the respective examinations to obtain the certification.

The Clara International Beautician Programme (CIBP) is the second highest certification programme in Clara International Education (CIE). Students who enroll for the CIBP will gain the benefit of obtaining a world class certification from CIBTAC (UK) for the Level 3 Diploma in Facial Applications (CBD08). Students will also be able to sit for the SKM I  examinations in Malaysia. 

CIE Level 3 Learning -Expert Level (Face & Body)

Learning Timeline: 4 Weeks (1 Month) - 48 Weeks (1 Year)

The CIE Level 3 Learning is a advanced level programme offered in our institution. The syllabus is developed as a overall wholesome learning which includes the face and overall body areas. This level of learning will eventually lead our students to obtain a CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Switzerland) with their enrolment into our Clara International Aesthetician Programme (CIAP).

Click on the tabs below to read more information:

  • PCFA Certificate Holders
  • Therapists (Working with Medispa or Aesthetic Clinics)
  • Beauty Entrepreneur (Medispa/Salon Owners)

The syllabus for our CIE Level 3 programme is suited towards individuals who do have a strong interest in the aesthetic industry and are keen to pursue a career in aesthetics. Hence, the syllabus are advanced-level and combines the study of the face and body. There is more elements on basic aesthetic treatments which is different to beauty salon treatments.  

CIE Level 3 syllabus is tailored for students who wish to pursue a global certification with CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Switzerland). The fundamental learning positioning of CIE Level 3 programmes ensures that students are able to prepare themselves for the CIDESCO programme.

CIE Level 3 syllabus leads our students to the certifications for SKM I & II. All students will have to sit for the respective examinations to obtain the certification.

The Clara International Aesthetician Programme (CIAP) is the crown of the jewel in Clara International Education (CIE). Students who enroll for the CIAP will gain the benefit of obtaining 2 world class certifications from CIDESCO (Switzerland) and CIBTAC (UK). Students will also be able to sit for the SKM I & SKM II examinations in Malaysia